Introducing the new Keeley ECCOS Delay Looper
The true-stereo Keeley ECCOS artfully combines a delay pedal and a looper. At the heart of the ECCOS is a neo-vintage delay with unprecedented control over tape-style echoes. Create long and majestic sounding tape flanged delay lines and then switch to the feature-packed Looper to record endless layers of sound! Dual stomp switches in delay mode are for true-bypass, tap-tempo and even endless feedback – but in looper mode they allow you to record, play, reverse, half-speed and even trigger a “play-once”. Live or as a studio workstation the delay and looper work together giving you endless room for creating and experimenting in a small footprint. With over four years of development on the Quad 24/56-bit Dream DSP, Keeley has reached the pinnacle of delay sound quality with the amazing new tones in the ECCOS.
- ECCOS is a True Stereo Delay and Looper
- Studio quality delay with tape flanged modulation
- Features include 3 memory presets, subdivisions, trails, runaway feedback
- Huge array of tone and time-based controls with the Alt Hold feature
- Full-featured Looper with reverse and half-speed loop effects
- 2 minutes of looping in mono, 60 seconds in stereo,
- Endless layers of recording!
- True-Bypass and Tap Tempo on-board or remotely with any style pedal-switcher
- Expression pedal assignment over any parameter and in any direction
- Pro Rig designed, remote control thru 1/4″ jacks for live use with pedal switcher systems
- 100% analog dry signal, audiophile designed input to output
- Stereo True-Bypass/Trails, switchable on the fly
- 9 Volt DC, 115mA low-current design
- Made in Edmond, USA
The Most Excellent Pedal Empire Demo! 😉
The Jay Leonard J Demo Video!
The Andy Martin Demo!
The Bryan Ewald Demo!
The Aaron Sternke Demo!
The Mike Hermans Demo!
Vanessa Wheeler Demo!
Justus West Demo!
Emily Elbert Demo!
TJ Whitelaw Demo!
Eccos Technical Demo!
Sound Isles Demo!
Sean’s Stompbox Saturday Demo!
Behind the Scenes!
FINAL DEVELOPMENT STAGES OF ECCOS: NOVEMBER 7th, 2019
After 4 years of development, a brand new effect sound, flanged delay, new hardware, new analog circuits, new digital control circuits, we were finally building our masterpiece. The Eccos Delay Looper.
Here’s what’s going on; flurry of last minute 3-pointers, all kinds of awesome improvements on tiny details. Ours blows away the competition!