PRESALE STARTS 02-14-2019. SHIPS 03-14-2019.
Synth-1 Reverse Attack Fuzz Wave Generator
The Synth-1 allows you to create fuzzed-out synth waves! Use the Filter and Blend controls to mix your guitar with the fuzz from the synth. Go from churning slow-gear reverse swells to sounding like a light saber.
The Keeley Synth-1 is a guitar-triggered, single-note wave generator. You control the tone of the wave with the Filter Control. The lead-in time or swell of the note is controlled with the Attack knob. Then use the Blend control to remove the natural tone from your guitar as you slide through synth-sounding fuzz waves. Use an expression pedal to control the Filter, and now you have Wah-Wah-like control of the Synth-1.
- Synth Wave Generator – Create fuzzed-out, single note synth sounds
- Reverse Attack – Volume Swell Effect – put your guitar in slow gear!
- Chaos Switch – change dimensional triggering and octaves and stuff
- Filter – shape the EQ and tone of your fuzz wave
- Wave Selector – change wave modes on the fly with your foot!
- Control the Blend of your natural guitar and the wave generator
- Side Mount Expression Jack for TRS control of the Filter
- Top Mounted Jacks, True-Bypass
- Designed and Made in the USA
From unnatural fuzz noises to pseudo-harmonic, random glitchy counterpoint, the Keeley Synth-1 makes you the Master of the Art of Noise.
Keeley Artist Nick Reinhart explores the Synth-1 at NAMM 2019
Keeley Artist Molly Miller and the Synth-1 at NAMM 2019
Premier Guitar’s first look at the Synth-1 and more at NAMM 2019
Reverb.com’s take on the Synth-1 and more at NAMM 2019
Lee Anderton and Robert Keeley at NAMM 2019
Delicious Audio / 60 Cycle Hum Synth-1 Quick Look
New From NAMM with Musician’s Friend