Neutrino Envelope Filter V2
Meet the NEW Neutrino. Our best sounding Envelope Filter EVER.
The Keeley Neutrino V2 is an amazingly toneful and compact form of the classic opto-coupler envelope filter. The Neutrino takes your guitar playing and creates an automatic wah sound based on your pick attack! Envelope filters or auto-wahs as they are often called, sound and react best when they are opto-coupler based. The opto-couplers used in the Neutrino are particularly smooth, giving you an amazing vowel-like tone. The Keeley Neutrino gives you 3 filter ranges, 2 directions, 2 ranges for the frequency center and a Peak control. Keeley has engineered a power supply voltage-doubler so you maintain the highest headroom for your tone. An incredibly tough build means it will last for many decades to come. Whether you’re in a jam band or playing funk, the Keeley Neutrino V2 delivers incredible vocal-like tone.
The Keeley Neutrino V2 features:
- Envelope Filter and Auto-Wah for guitar, bass and keyboard
- Peak Control: Sets how much “quack” there is, or how smooth you roll
- Filter Selector: lets you choose between 3 types of filters: High, Low, and Band Pass.
- Range Switch: HI or LO.
- Direction Switch: Up or Down
- True-Bypass, 9 VDC, 25 mA, 100% analog and made in the USA.
There are no reviews yet.